2.17.2021

Snowstorm, winter weather advisory, and then a clear day

Winter storm hit all over the US! Even Texas got snow.  It's interesting how people can get used to snow in northern states, and how people in the south are not prepared for snow and ice.  There were some accidents on icy roads.  I hope people drive safe and slow.

Roads are now sludgy!  A truck splashed a mix of melting ice and mud... but it's OK, I can just brush it off.  Drive slow by pedestrians!  

Snow in the sun is beautiful, and a walk under the sun makes my day.  But I need to keep warm... I wasn't able to fall asleep because I was cold; so glad I have an electronic blanket.  It's an asset to have.  It will be sub-zero (in F!) tonight - gotta be wrapped up in blankets!!

晴れた日の散歩はいくら気温が-8℃でも気持ちいいし歩くと汗が出る。巨大トラックに氷と泥の混ざったのをかけられてもまあ許してやるわ、となる。 
明日の朝は-20℃だって!! 冷凍庫…。












 

No comments:

Post a Comment