12.26.2023

鍋&餃子パーティー! Hotpot and dumplings party!

Hosted a hotpot and dumpling party with three good friends.  It was my first time to host three other people in my apartment, but it turned out really nicely.  I rearranged my furniture and my room feels much bigger now.  I got to clean my apartment thoroughly, too.  It was easy to prep a hotpot, thanks to the seasoning pouch I bought.  Three of them brought wines and cakes, which were all delicious!  We talked about different things. It was a great opportunity to get to know each other more because usually in the writing meetup, we don't have a lot of time getting into deep conversations, though we talk what we worked on during the session and what we do briefly.

One of them was visiting Japan. She travels all around the world.  It made me the meaning of travel. It sounds tiring to travel every three months, but it gives you new experiences, insights, connections, and encounters.  It will widen your perspectives that you wouldn't get by staying in one city.  It's a balance to strike.

 

Cake and flowers!

White sparkling wine and sweet pea flowers brought by a friend.  Superb!!

This is how pan-fried dumplings should look like!, according to my friends. haha

One of them brought cakes!

Dolce, sweet, sparkling red wine. Very nice.

Nice dumplings

Hotpot party!

Dumpling made by a designer friend.  You can tell. 




No comments:

Post a Comment