12.24.2023

ki 汽 Levanese restaurant

Had a very nice breakfast with a friend that has similar values and interests as me. It's fortunate that we get to hang out with and spend time together.  

Ki is a Levanese restaurant famous for its hummus and grey colored pita bread made with charcoal, I think?  It has been on my to go list for a long time, but I never had a chance to.  Then I found that a friend of mine also wanted to go.  Perfect timing!  We visited a few other places, shrines and temples, and a book cafe, making it a whole day of excursion.  It's such a nice trip together in late autumn in Kyoto.  It's so fortunate to have someone like her to be able to discuss many things quite frankly.  Made me think a lot about what a partnership is.  There should be more than just two-person relationship for it to work, seems like?  It's a topic to discuss with other people, as well.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment