10.31.2009

Concert

The annual concert was held tonight at across Fukuoka Symphony Hall tonight and I was on the stage!

Many people told me that the Symphony Hall is very special for its quality and so it was. Our voice was totally different from that we had in a small room when we normally practice. It was just like the upper space of the hall absorbs and amplifies the voice to make it last long. That was amazing and great.

I had a great time there especially when I sang the chorus songs such as "Seagulls" and "Daichi-sansho". It was very very nice that I was able to hear my voice mixed with the soprano because I was standing next to a soprano lady. Not only soprano, but also alto, tenor and bass, everybody was great. I really like singing.

I hope the audience enjoyed our performance too... I would like to thank all of my friends for coming and other friends living outside Kyushu for cheering me up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment