3.13.2010

Graduation thesis

I finally submitted my graduation paper with 111 pages in total. It took me 2 weeks!! What a tiring job... it really exhausted my eyes. Even though many of my ex-classmates are already enjoying their spring holidays, we still have to finish writing.

In a week my paper will come back with huge amount of correction and I will rewrite it before the final deadline, which falls on 24th, just the day before the graduation ceremony! I knew what it really means to be a university student.

I wrote everything in English, that's one of the reason it took some extra time. Since graduation thesis and master's thesis should function as a laboratory protocol, we have to explain the experimental procedure one by one, which was difficult for me. But I found it very interesting to do so by looking for a protocol written in English and modifying it to fit my own. Even though it was tiring, I never felt bored or reluctant to writing, and translating, sometimes. I felt that this is the kind of work I am looking for, and I would be able to satisfy myself with.

I would like to thank all of my friends and coworkers for helping me to write, and express my sincere gratitude to my professor for reviewing my thesis and correcting it in English, which takes a lot of time. (Actually writing the acknowledgement, the final part of the thesis, really makes you be on cloud nine. You will have the great feeling of achievement, and profound thanks to everybody.)

No comments:

Post a Comment