4.11.2021

Image making - Graphic Design Specialization

Finished the 3rd course of Graphic Design Specialization program on Coursera!
It was a lot of work... but I was lucky to get access to Adobe products. I was truly impressed by my classmates' works.  They are artistic, dynamic, and delivers clear messages.  Designers are like this, and I am no way even near them.  They are trained, e.g. art summer school.  This kind of makes me feel like I'm Jack of all trade but master of none.  I wonder if I should have pursued design to begin with, one of the things that I am most passionate about.  But there's no point in crying over spilled milk.  I believe there are jobs that I can use both my (tiny humble) design skills and computational plant bio skills somehow.

Read a professional development book that says 
Your dream job = Overlap of {Your passion x Your strength x Your Value}

Two more courses to do before I get this specialization certificate.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment