4.14.2021

Want to finish writing my paper...



I really need to submit my manuscript soon!!  Papers on other projects are to be published based off of my paper, so mine needs to come out first!  I wish I could do that.  I haven't just left it undone in my drawer. I'm constantly working on it, and there's so many things to look at and many additional analyses I could do with them.  And every time I do something new, I open a can of worms.

But the strategy should change and speed should be prioritized.  I aim to send my draft to my advisor by the end of the week!

Wed.  Do GxE. Make a simple table of GxE partition. 
Thu.-Fri. Write the GxE method. Edit discussion. 

2 classes + paper + survey project..  I definitely bit more than I could chew this semester.  It's time to work 120% capacity.  At least until I submit this first paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment