4.06.2022

Philosophers' Path and Kamo-river

I knew it, but Philosophers' Path was full of people.  It was a bit far away from Jingumarutamachi station of Keihan line, but I walked all the way there...  I wanted to go to Hinode Udon, a famous noodle restaurant, but a long line of people were waiting.  A crazy long line.  I don't think all of them will get to enter the restaurant before it closes at 3 pm.  I knew it, so it's ok... I continued without eating, and found  masses of tourists along the way, too!  But it makes me smile to see people enjoying the cherry blossoms, and their hearts are warm cherishing the season's beauty.

Philosophers' Path was quite long, much longer than I expected.  I walked 15k steps that day alone, though I was walking around in Gion, too.

People were enjoying viewing cherry blossoms at Kamo river bank as well..  It was a perfect sunny Saturday.  The sun was bright, the water was still and clear, and the whole scene was just, extremely peaceful that I am grateful for. 













No comments:

Post a Comment