1.05.2010

2010

2010 has just begun and it is a good time to make a new year's resolution.

I watched the CNN video featuring on "How to keep the new year's resolution throughout the year". According to the experts, three out of four people who make new year's resolutions will eventually break them. Here are some tips to keep it.

1. Set a small, specific goals.
2. Write down your resolutions and the strategy to keep them.
3. Spread the words. Let the people know what you want to achieve so that they can help you.

They also recommended to stick the notes somewhere for example to the fridge so that you can see it on a regular bases.

I have also made a few personal commitment for this year and will write them down so that I can keep them.

1. Get my ears pierced in February
2. Start preparing earlier when doing work
3. Read (or get, at least) 5 books a month

I would like my friends to ask me "Are you still keeping your new year's resolution?"
Wish you a great year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment