1.25.2010

A great day

It was truly an awesome day!

After inoculation of bacteria in the morning I went out to Tenjin to buy some stuff. I found a nice pen case and good color pens and then I looked for a dermatological clinic. It was not like I made up my mind after careful consideration, but I just dropped by in that clinic. I had my ears pierced there!! I was afraid of pain, and almost went back just after I came in to that waiting room.

It took less than 5 minutes. The nurse marked the location of piercing, and then I heard the snap. It was painful at that moment, but bearable. The second one was more painful because you already know that the pain will come once again and get nervous. I tried not to look at the equipment that she was holding, but I should have observed it more carefully (but it looked like a stapler).

My first earrings are with green stones, made of titanium, which is thought to cause little metal allergy. Even though it still feels strange in my ears and it is difficult to wash my hair, I am really excited and happy. Thinking what kind of earrings will look good on me... I now have much much more choice compared when I had some non-pierced earrings.

Coming back to the lab, I finished preparing the competent cells at 10:30. I encountered 2 friends when we were in high school. I was very surprised because I do not see them so often (almost not at all). They looked fine and busy.

It was a long day, but still very very nice.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know u got your ears pierced! Enjoy the more options u have in selecting earrings . U will be spolit for choices

    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't expect that you gave me a comment on this! Thank you Daphne:) I really appreciate that. It's only been 2 weeks... I cannot wait to choose nice earrings!

    ReplyDelete