1.23.2010

Purchasing a car





Before I start working, I have to buy a car because my workplace is located in a super-country. I spent a lot of time browsing websites of car companies.

To make my ends meet, I consider the fuel efficiency very important. I'm thinking about buying a yellow plate because the automobile tax, safety inspection fee and car insurance premiums are less expensive than those of white plates. However, yellow plates are not so durable or powerful compared to white plates.

It is not a good idea to start working with a lot of debts so I will probably buy a second hand car. Hopefully I want to have a pale green, good looking (like "beelte" of VW) car with great fuel efficiency and durability. I want the driver's seat and the passenger's seat to be connected so that the car looks more spacious.


No comments:

Post a Comment