8.06.2023

Arashiyama and meeting up with old friend

Got to meet up with my old friend in SG for the first time in quite a few years.  He is a freelance data analyst, and we first met when he came to my undergrad university as an exchange student.  It's some 15 years ago!  I cannot believe we still maintain the friendship.  Especially now it's good because we have the same kind of jobs after working several jobs and schools.  It was great to see him again and with his girlfriend and soon-to-be-wife. 

It was soooooo hot and humid, but it was slightly better with the sun behind the clouds most of the time.  There were still many tourists in the area, but less than peak seasons like spring or autumn. I saw many people carrying heavy lugguage, and I felt empathetic for them because I was like that in Boston a few weeks ago. 








No comments:

Post a Comment