10.08.2022

Lantern-lit Fushimi Inari 伏見稲荷花灯路 

Went to Fushimi Inari again for the lit up routes!! It only takes place Oct 1-10. I'm thankful that it's free. This kind of lit up events are expensive, for electricity.  So... There were so many people despite it was on Monday!  Kyoto is certainly busier than ever... well, to the extent I know.  

I love walking in low lights.  Very fantastical and calming at the same time.

I want to move to a bigger place.. to invite friends and hold a party now that Kyoto is busy and it's hard to find a cafe to go in and chat!  I miss American apartments with that regard.  Maybe the soon-to-begin apartment construction in front of my current residence is a blessing in disguise..? so that I can move to a bigger place where pets are allowed...?  Oh my, still, I don't wanna move.. It's such a hassle and a lot of money.  
   








 

No comments:

Post a Comment