7.02.2019

Bike ride & Gmail scheduling feature

I went for an evening bike ride after the sun went behind the clouds. It was still warm and humid, but the wind was good. Still, I was hot and sweaty when I came back. I was excited to look at my Google Fit to see how much distance I biked - only to find out it recorded only 0.02 miles. And I did 0.05 mph. A snail can go faster than that!!! So disappointed, though it recorded the time right. It may be time to look for a biking app... 


Now Gmail has a scheduling feature! I can schedule my email to be sent at any time I would like. So I don't have to worry about waking up people, but I don't need to rush to the computer to send emails in busy mornings. I have already scheduled one to be sent tomorrow morning. It's ready to go! It's such a nice addition! 


No comments:

Post a Comment