8.30.2021

Laundry, piano, and data migration & Cleland Wildlife Park

Quarantine finished, and I am free to do the laundry, use the microwave, and play the piano in the foyer of the hotel.  It feels great. 

I played the piano for the first time in a few months.  It's therapeutic.  I feel like I want to continue learning new songs.

Since I will lose access to MSU OneDrive, I had to move all my files to my hard disk.  It has SO MANY FILES!!!  OMG it's not ideal to make so many files, though unavoidable.  It's such a pain to copy one by one (too many folders inside folders make it just impossible to copy in one go).  I created so many files because I had unlimited storage with an MSU account, but now that I am unaffiliated with MSU, I need to keep my files on my own hard drive.  It's somewhat risky to have data in a portable hard disk drive.. a cloud storage is the best, but what can I do?  When I start as a freelancer, I should invest some money and establish a secure file storage system on my own.  A good reminder.

Making space for my hard disk drive and found some fond memory of Australia.  Cleland Wildlife Park, South Australia






 

No comments:

Post a Comment