8.31.2021

UP!!! Day 3

I don't have a lot of photos for day 3 because our main activity was kayaking and I stored my phone in a waterproof bag.  My friends took a lot of pics though!

Kayaking was fun!  We went very close to Pictured Rocks, and went through some holes formed by the rocks on our kayak.  We were excited as it was our first time to kayak.  It was a lot of work to row a kayak!  We took some time to figure out how to change directions and how to speed up.  It was all fun and made me use a different part of my brain.  We were paddling for good 3 hours.  We saw a shipwreck underneath, too.  It was funner than taknig the cruise.  You can take a closer look at things by yourself.  I'm thankful to my friends who suggested we should go kayaking as it's not something that I'd actively consider if I were just by myself.

It was really a long drive to go back. 6 hours in total.  My travelmates took turns to drive on the highway.  It was still somewhat scary to drive on a highway, though it was OK to drive in the city at night (not a great feeling, though!). 

長いドライブだったけど、いろんな話もできて楽しかったなー   友達と旅行ってやっぱり最高だな。一人では距離的に行けないところだったので、一緒に行けてありがたかった! モーテルもすごくいいところだった。もう1ヶ月前なのか。懐かしい~~


Hawaiian chicken salad




 

No comments:

Post a Comment