8.31.2021

Last day of quarantineeeeeee

Freedom day 2!  But same as before, I just spent my whole day staying at the hotel, migrating my files to my harddrive, and replying to emials.

I packed my stuff again and shipped them so that I won't have to carry them by myself!  Shipping service is a lifesaver.  But I had to reorganize my baggage due to weight limit.  It's really A LOT OF STUFF that I have carried all the way here! Plus, 16 boxes sent by sea.  International moving is no easy job.  Every time I pack, it makes me feel that I won't travel again because packing is such a hassle.  But once I pack up and travel to new places, the effort is all worth it. 

Today's wallpaper!  A deer-like animal letting two birds perch on its face and mess with it.  So cute...  I had a large TV just next to my desk and was able to use it as a second monitor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment