8.28.2021

Hot, Humid, and History Day 2

 It was almost the same day as yesterday!

I continued the history class and went out for a walk just before sunset because it's dangeously hot and humid during the day.

it was a great choice to study history in my free time at this moment.  I am learning a lot of important historic events that happened in the 1800s.

200 years ago is not that far away, and it's surprising that the empires were greedily invading each other and other parts of the world to expand its territory and increase their presence in the world.  There is no more worldwide wars, but regional conflicts still persist.  We are always in history.  Today will be history tomorrow, and tomorrow will be history day after tomorrow.  Whatever we will do will be recorded and analyzed by historians in the future. 

My quarantine life will end on Saturday!  I'm excited to use the laundry facility and play the piano in the foyer!!




      

No comments:

Post a Comment