9.01.2021

Flying home and settling down for now

After 2 weeks + 2 days in Narita, I flew back to my hometown.  It was a beautiful sunrise at 5:30 after a thunderstorm. I will miss this hotel.  This was way better than a usual shoebox business hotel.  There was a service to ship packages from the hotel as well as shuttle service to the airport!

On the way to the airport, I saw a few other similar hotels like Hilton and ANA in the mountains. There are no shops or supermarkets within walking distance, so it'd have been very inconvenient to stay there for a long time (unless you have money to order UberEats or something every day!).

My flight was kinda crowded... not full, but the front half of the plane was almost full, and the middle seats were empty in the rear half.  I got a lot of sweets as a Tokyo souvenir as my mother asked me.  I'm glad some shops were open.  

Then I came back.. took a PCR test again for free!  I couldn't believe how smooth it was.  There's much more improvement in the system compared to last year, when there was no testing either when arrived in Japan or my hometown.

So.. that was very smooth.. My father picked me up at the station, and I was settled.  We did some DIY to build my temporary office like carrying some shelves around and making a nice table .  It was actually fun.  It's still surreal that I'm back here in Japan.









The sky was beautiful!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment