9.05.2021

A day off - Italian, lipstick, and Kyoto

It was a relaxing Saturday.  We cleaned the apartment, then went to have Italian lunch.  I went to that restaurant for the first time in 2 years or so.

Despite the high number of cases in big cities, our city has fewer number of cases and the situation is more under control than other places.  Still, we are always wearing masks and not going outside the prefecture that much.  A little bit more of wait, and the situation will improve, I think...

I got a new lipstick for the first time in a while.  Familiarity is nice, but I've already kinda getting bored of this small city.  But it's also partly because I cannot see my friends in person.  It's nice to have family members to talk with, though.  I should look at the bright side of things!!  I want to have some work, maybe, to distract myself, feel recconnected to the society, and talk with other people outside my family.

I chatted with a friend of mine in Kyoto.  She's from Tokyo, but is working there and living by herself.  It's really nice to live in the old capital city, as there are many many historic sights there.  I think I want to live in Kansai area so that I can visit those places often.  It's a very touristy place, but is less crowded because traveling is discouraged. If I were to live there, I would probably have to choose an apartment without actually seeing it.  It's not ideal, but it's OK, I guess..


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment