9.02.2021

Home sweaty home..

It's so hot and humid!!  It's expected, but it's almost like being in the tropics.  The problem is that my dad doesn't like having the AC on during the day (it's the hottest time in the day, isn't it??), so the whole unit is hot.  There's wind that helps, but still sometimes it's not enough.  Oh I've been reminded of what it's like to live in Kyushu and what it's like to live with someone, both good and bad.

The good thing is that I don't have to cook and food is delicious, and it's nice to have someone to talk with.  It's a quiet neighbourhood.

I edited my article, updated my resume and CV, and took some history course classes.  I feel like to learn some more data analysis skills, but I'm not sure which one to start with.  I'd rather know which one is useful because there are so many programming languages and softwares out there, and each one takes a long time to get used to.  But maybe not.  I could start a random one and start playing with it.  That experience will perhaps be useful sometime in the future..?

Pandas-olympics-themed sweets I got at the airport.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment