9.06.2021

A family day

I was able to see my grandparents and my uncle who are all living close to us.  It was a nice family reunion.. They are doing well mostly, though they have some issues related to their age.  Nothing beats in-person interaction, and seeing my grandparents make me glad I came back.  But at the same time, I want to live abroad again and want to work in an English speaking country.  It's really hard!

What one of my friends told me just before I left has been resonating in my mind for a while.  When she asked me why I leave the US, I said because my family is there. Then she said I can start my own in the US.  I did not think about it very deeply at that time, but it has been in my mind for quite a while.  My parents, grandparents, and sister, all have their own family, and they will be together wherever other family members will be.

I'll see where I will go next..

The weather is getting cooler, which is really nice!!

I found unbrellas of the internet game I like at a convenience store.  I like the very artistic patterns.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment