9.18.2021

Long walk, Typhoon, and almost done revision

Tried really hard to finish making figures and revision, but a bit more work to do left... Oh well.  Things always take longer than I expect.  I will finish it sometime next week.

I took a long walk again in the new neighbourhood.  Explored unfamiliar routes is really fun. It's a brain exercise to try to remember the way I came and think which road leads to which way!

We brought in a lot of plants inside last night because of a typhoon.  It hit the northern part of Kyushu bringing a lot of rain, but it didn't rain much here.  It's windy, but it's managable.  Taking in the plants was an exercise.  I had to sleep in a different room as my bedroom was occupied by plants. 

Now it's very sunny, windy, and nice!!  The laundry will dry well for the first time in 4-5 days!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment