9.23.2021

Data analysis, Michigan necklace, and a weekend conference

A lower peninsula-shaped necklace - a fantastic souvenir of Michigan! 

It was a data analysis day!  I had to look up old data collected in 2018 and 2019 to do some additional analysis..  It takes time because I need to remember what I did and do it the same way as I did two years ago to be consistent in methodology.

It takes some time, but I made good progress with it.  Almost done... 

Then I wrote a paragraph about Campus Edge Fellowship activities that I attened.  It was such a special group to be a part of.  I'm thankful that I was able to make a lot of friends.

It'll be a  public holiday tomorrow on Thursday.  It's kinda strange to have a holiday in the middle of the week.  Over Thursday-Saturday, I will attend an online conference of Japan's Plant Breeding Sciety. I hope to find some interesting research projects...  But why do they do it over a long holiday (if you are able to take a day off on Friday, it will be a 4-day weekend!!)  This epitomizes Japanese culture that values diligence..


No comments:

Post a Comment