9.16.2021

Data analysis & Walk in a new neighbourhood

Continued on doing multivariate analysis..

It's been raining or cloudy for a week or so now and the laundry feels damp..

The pademic doesn't seem to completely sease in the near future, which is depressing, but maybe it's a good chance to establish working remotely.  I feel like I want to go to a cafe or something to work.  I've been stuck at home for 2 weeks.  I want a standing desk!!

I took a long walk in the neighbourhood while listning to a youtube video on "Acceptance and Committment therapy" by Lisa Laughman, a counselor at MSU.  Her soft voice is very calming..  And it was fun to walk around an unfamiliar area without looking at Google Map.  It makes my mind busy, pay more attention to what I see on the roads, and makes me try to remember the routes.  It's a great brain AND physical exercise, while listening useful videos.

And the sky was beautiful. Far back there, the sky was clear, and I could see the sea and far islands.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment