9.21.2021

Chat & History course on a public holiday

It was a relaxing Holiday..  Respect for the Elderly day.  We just stayed at home because we will be celebrating my grandfather's 90th birthday next week. 

I got to catch up with a good friend of mine over a video chat. It was fun and inspiring!  

I finished taking the History course!  That's a 7 week course with LOTS of videos covering from 1750 to 1910.  Those 150 years were an era of revolution and drastic changes.  It was so interesting that I bought a used book of world history graphics to supplement my learning.  The course was only Part One, though!  I wonder if I will take the second half of it with another 7 week schedule.  I'm sure I'll learn a lot from it despite it being very depressing with wars and invasions.  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment