9.12.2021

Park, Stake, and an Old tie

Finally the weekend came!

An excursion to a park

My mum and I were going to a park for a walk, and we left... but we couldn't make it to the park!! lol  I think I set a wrong destination on the navigation.  One of those built-in navigations... it's very different from google map directions and is cumbersome to operate!  We have'nt been there really as It's a bit far away from our place.

We ended up arriving at a small park that's near our original destination, and we strolled around that area.  It was fun as well - we enjoyed viewing different kinds of trees and climbed up to the top of an observation deck, which is around 5 stories tall.  We walked less than we planned, but it was fun!  Next time we will get to the park we aimed at, now that we are more familiar with the area there. 

Steak!

Then, we went to a steak restaurant.  We had filet steak, which is lean meat and was so delicious!  I'm glad to have lean meat for the first time in a while.. as my dad likes fatty meat and he's the one who cooks...  Red meat consumption maybe should be like this - only an occasional treat, given its heavy environmental burden.

It was overcast all day with periodic rain.  It's nice that it's cool, but it's hard to dry laundry outside now!

I heard from a friend in Singapore.  It turned out that she came to Tokyo for the Olympics to accompany Singapore's athlete contingent.  I'm so glad she and her group were able to stay healthy and left safely.  It's such an unusual situation to be confined to their acommodation and play the Olympic games with no spectators.  It must've been an experience.  I hope to see her again in Japan or in Singapore soon!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment