9.15.2021

Manuscript revision & data analysis

Finally resumed revising my manuscript.  I think I need to learn how to do a multi-variate analysis, so I need to revisit which one to do and how to do it.

It was rainy all day yesterday!  It takes longer for the loundry to dry, but it still dries after 24 hours...

I went out for a brisk walk and did a dance workout despite rain.  Exercise is critical to good sleep and good performance! 

I emailed my former supervisor at the beverage company that I graduated, and they congratulated me.  I sent my acknowledgement section of my dissertation to them where I mentioned them as well as my former colleagues at the company.  I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to work as a researcher there after getting a BSc with very kind and cooperative colleagues. 

We made miso paste from scratch!  I will take 2-3 months until it's ready.  I drew cute beans for its storage box.  They look like common beans, of course, but what we use for miso is soybeans, not common beans. but... anyways they are colorful and fun to draw!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment