9.03.2021

Job hunting & looking around

It was super hot and humid yesterday, and there was a downpour several times, like ones in the tropics!  I turned on the AC in my mother's room and worked there since it was unbearable in the living room! 

I was hoping that it would be cooler cos the temperature is lower, but the humidity offsets that.  A couple more weeks till the weather is nice...?

I started looking for a job in data science, interenational students' offices.  I'm interested in working in a global environment!  And what I'll do may not really matter...?  But I'm kinda hesitant to move away from research, just because I've done it for many years.  It's the concorde effect.  What could be an alternative?  That's another question that I'm wondering for a while now.

I also met with a recruiter at a human resource company to discuss potential positions I could apply for.  Here it is the job hunting process again~~  I just need to be patient and wait.  I sent my CV to a research consultant company, so I hope to hear back from them, too..! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment