9.07.2021

Monday just flew by

I was able to talk with a friend over a video chat and catch up with her.  I'm thankful to be able to keep in touch with friends!  I miss hanging out with her, and I miss living in Michigan.

I had an interview with a recruiting firm.  I was asked what I want to do in the long run, but it's hard to know.  I wish I knew that..

While looking for a job, I need to revise one more paper!  And I want to finish the courses that I have not had time for!!

I've been tryinig to buy a SIM card and my credit card has been rejected for some reason, I don't know why.... uhh

It's been very cool these days.  We can just keep the window open and we don't need AC anymore!  It's such a nice feeling.

My sister came to visit, and I got to see my niece again for the first time in 8 months. She grew a lot and is almost standing up.  I gave her a Spartan T-shirt.  It's for 3 year olds, so she may need to wait a little bit, but I'm looking forward to seeing her wearing it :) 

A cat seemed to have hopped on my mum's car and played around.  We saw its footprints on the windshield.  It's so cute to find them.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment